Monday, April 28, 2008

The Challenge, Day One!


Transiit's Challenge, Day One from buildababe on Vimeo.

The challenge has officially begun!

I did have one little shopping trip just to get potatoes for dinner today and more diet coke, however everything else has come completely from what I have on hand. It looks like this should be a pretty fun project for the week. There is a lot of little stuff in the kitchen that needs to be eaten, things that I know i have but I just don't get around to using. Hopefully I'll come up with some interesting things to eat with what i have around the house. The real trick will be avoiding trips to town for lunch at work and the vending machines...

I think I stocked up enough on Diet Coke today to last me through the week, however that is the one thing that may be a true challenge for me...I live off of the stuff...

I am wondering if Thom will be willing to share some of his next eat-for-a-week creation for some corn soup...hmm....

Check back tomorrow for more!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a nice kitchen! Mmmm ice cream, candy and rice. You'll be eating well this week.

Kali Mae said...

Thank you! I love my kitchen, it is such a warm and happy part of my house!