Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Challenge, Wrap-Up

I have to say, this really was a fun challenge to participate in. Day 7 of the challenge consisted of a free lunch at the Westward Look Resort. I had a turkey club with fries...mmm! Dinner that night was one of our typical "get together and come up with something interesting" meals, which ended up as curry turkey burgers with salad and corn. It was awesome!

This challenge certainly was a great way to use up some things i had lying around the kitchen and try different things with the food that I had. I also found myself eating rather healthy meals, and in general since i wasn't hitting up the snack machines, or heading into town for lunch during work. It also helped me work on my perpetual inability to remember to eat all of the leftovers...

I have had a lot of fun and am now planning to work toward eating more of what i already have rather than heading out to the store every time I am hungry. Hope you've had fun watching me play along!

No comments: