Friday, May 2, 2008

Challenge, Day 5


Thursday nights...they tend to have a bit of a routine which typically involves "new food". As we typically do on these nights Thom, Cy and i got together after various rehearsals to have dinner and watch Lost. Unfortunately my DVR and Cy's DVR both decided to be evil...mine didn't record at all, and hers only caught the first half of Lost. Cy and I (Time Lost Designs) were also preparing for our very first craft show tomorrow at the University of Arizona!

Dinner was Chipotle, a chicken burrito for me...and a chicken burrito for Thom. It isn't cheating because Cy provided payment for our foods...so there.

Lunch today is depicted above. I had intended to pack some more corn soup for lunch...however I failed at it and had to eat what I had left at work...which consisted of a package of oatmeal and two english muffins with some peanut butter. I also got two free brownies. yum!

Tomorrow we get to spend about four hours out in the sun, selling our jewelry...which means lunch will be late but at this point i have no idea what it will consist of... I'm sure I'll find something...

No comments: