Friday, May 2, 2008

Challenge, Day 6

No photo or video today...and this one will be rather short...

Time Lost Designs had its very first craft show appearance this morning at the Staff Advisory Council Craft Showcase on the University of Arizona Mall. It was a wonderfully fun day and rather successful actually! This meant lunch was rather late today since i spent a good chunk of the morning and early afternoon at the University selling stuff!

Lunch consisted yet again of leftover corn soup and some of the bread from earlier in the week that is getting a little bit stale... However...I cheated a little tonight at dinner. A very good friend of mine is moving to Seattle tomorrow morning...and we all took him and his wife (another very good friend) out to our favorite friday night dinner haunt...so I ended up paying some for dinner...however it is hard to say if i paid for my dinner...or other dinners...I did buy Thom dinner...that much I do know.

Even though I did have dinner out tonight, and did pay for some of it...I have been rather good this week, and it has been a really good exercise for me...and rather fun!

Tomorrow is an Apocalypso gig at a local resort...which means free lunch! Excellent!

No comments: