Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day Four


Challenge, Day Four from buildababe on Vimeo.

I thought I would be getting home at a decent time tonight, however I ended up hanging out with Thom and Mik for some Space Adventuring! It was very exciting to get to meet and hang out with Mik!

Today lunch consisted of more leftover corn soup and an english muffin with extra crunchy peanut butter. It was a windy and rather crazy day which kept me from having lunch until about 2pm, but I managed to find some trail mix at work to snack on in the morning.

I got home late today however I felt like making something different for dinner. I tend to have lots of nearly empty boxes/packages of pasta of various types in the kitchen at any given time. I have a very bad habit of not finishing a box and forgetting about it when I am at the store...and then coming home with more. This is a great way to get rid of some of the small amounts I have lying around. I also tend to buy cheese just about each time I go to the store so that was also a perfect thing to add to the mix.

Last day of work for the week tomorrow...so glad I stocked up on diet coke...otherwise i wouldn't have survived this long...

No comments: